The Barking Dog Alarm is ideal for your home, office, store, business, or any place that would benefit from having a security dog. You don’t have to feed, water, walk, or take this dog to the vet. It is designed to scare would-be intruders away before they enter a building by viciously barking with any detection of movement.
This barking provides an early warning against intrusion and makes people think twice before breaking in. I have personally interviewed burglary suspects over the years and all told me they would choose an unprotected home over one with a barking dog.
The alarm uses non-harmful microwave technology to “see” through walls and activate either an alarm, a chime, or the recording of a German Shepard in attack mode as soon as motion is detected.
The chime mode can be used by store owners to let them know a customer has entered the store or at home as an automatic doorbell to alert you to visitors approaching and you can sound a panic alarm by pressing the Panic button on the remote control.
Please note that it will sense motion through most walls (wood, cement, brick, stucco, glass, etc.) but will not work through metal walls, walls with metal studs, tinted glass, or extremely thick walls.
- The microwave signal can “see” through walls and detect someone approaching from over 10 feet away
- Three modes: barking dog, chime, or alarm
- Powered by an AC adapter (included) or 8 AA backup batteries (not included) for temporary use during a power outage
- Wireless remote control to arm/disarm the unit, change the sound mode, or activate the panic alarm in case of an emergency
- Long-range remote control (50+ feet also work through walls).
- Eight volume levels with a maximum volume of 120 dB
- Measures 6 x 5.75 x 3.75 inches.
- Warranty: 1 year
- Barking Dog Alarm
- Remote with battery
- AC Adapter
- Window Warning Sticker
Note to International Buyers. The Power Supply is a class 2 power supply. It is a (2) two-prong USA plug; 100 to 240 Volt 50/60Hz 0.6A input. The output is 12-volt dc; 1000mA. This plugs into a port on the Main Unit. We do not supply any other adaptors or power supplies.
Please note that this Barking Dog Alarm is not expandable and it is not compatible with HomeSafe sensors or remote controls.