There has been an update to the below information about the Stockton California Serial Killer 2022: Two more victims, one of them a woman who survived a shooting attack, were linked in connection with the killings. There was a 448 day break between the second and third victims. reward is now up to $125,000.
The video shows the subject’s back and there is a unique upright walk that could be recognized by someone.
The below information was released by the Stockton Police Department in California:
Based on our investigation and the reports we are receiving, we believe the following homicide cases are related:
* July 8, 2022, shooting death of a 35-year-old white man that occurred in the 5600 block of Kermit Lane. The time of occurrence was 12:31 am.
* August 11, 2022, shooting death of a 43-year-old Hispanic man that occurred in the 4900 block of West Lane. The time of occurrence was 9:49pm.
* August 30, 2022, shooting death of a 21-year-old Hispanic man in the 800 block E. Hammer Lane. The time of occurrence was 6:41 am.
* September 21, 2022, shooting death of a 52-year-old Hispanic man in the 4400 block of Manchester Avenue. The time of occurrence was 4:27 am.
* September 27, 2022, shooting death of a 54-year-old Hispanic man in the 900 block of Porter Avenue. The time of occurrence was 1:53 am.
Once again, these homicides occurred in the evening or early morning hours and our victims were alone.
Today, City Manager Harry Black advised me that the City of Stockton is putting up a $75,000.00 reward for information that leads to an arrest in this investigation. Stockton Crime Stoppers will also pay a $10,000.00 cash reward. Both rewards total $85,000.00.
Today, we are opening a tip line for anyone with information regarding this investigation. The number is 209-937-8167. You can also email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Again, our detectives and task force officers have been working around the clock on these investigations. We are committed to protecting our community and solving these cases utilizing all the resources at our disposal including YOU. We need YOUR help!!!! If anyone, has information regarding these investigations, call us immediately. Please remember our victims have grieving family members who need resolution. If you know something, say something.
Finally, we would like to remind everyone to remain vigilant and have good situational awareness. Please avoid isolated areas and travel in well-lit areas. Remember, there is safety in numbers so if you can, travel with a friend. If you see suspicious activity call 209-937-8377 or 911 if it’s an emergency.